|© 2018 3C Community Church|
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We’re members of the Evangelical Alliance, the umbrella body representing the UK’s two million evangelical Christians.
We believe in...
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
Simon Holley leads the Catalyst team, which serves hundreds of churches in the Russian-speaking and Muslim-majority worlds, the Balkans, Western Europe and parts of Asia and Africa.
Catalyst’s other senior leaders include Matt Partridge, the Lead Elder at Emmanuel Church Oxford, with whom 3C has particularly close links.
11.03.18 - 3C Easter 2018 15.11.17 - Carols Service 2017 05.04.17 - 3C Easter 2017 05.12.16 - Carol Service 2016 03.08.16 - Big Day Out 2016 25.03.16 - Easter 2016 12.02.16 - Classical Guitar Concert 26.01.16 - Sine Nomine Youth Choir 30.12.16 - Jan Great British Giveaway 04.11.15 - Grammar School Boys 10.10.15 - Alpha - Autumn 2015 02.10.15 - Cotswold Brass 11.09.15 - Orchestra Concert 08.08.15 - Sep Great British Giveaway 05.06.15 - Festival Organ Recital 01.04.15 - Apr Great British Giveaway 03.01.15 - Alpha - Spring 2015 14.12.14 - 3C Carol Service 2014 22.09.14 - Alpha - Autumn 2014 01.03.13 - Easter @ 3C 2013 01.12.12 - 3C Christmas 2012 08.07.12 - Cattle Country 2012 27.06.12 - Dursley Festival 2012 29.05.12 - 3C's Strimmer Party 27.04.12 - 3C's Smile Mile 13.03.12 - Mothers Day 2012 06.03.12 - Easter Morning Celebration 18.12.11 - Spring Alpha Course 2012 11.11.11 - Christmas 2011 07.09.11 - Alpha Course 2011 25.06.11 - Fiona Castle 25.06.11 - Big Weekend BBQ 12.06.11 - Cattle Country 10.05.11 - Explore - Malcolm Kayes 08.04.11 - Easter Celebration! 01.01.11 - New Start Time 01.01.11 - 3C Women 2011 31.10.10 - The Venue 03.07.10 - Puppetmania! 15.01.10 - The Big Tent Event 31.01.10 - William Tyndale 26.10.09 - Nearly the Goat 24.10.09 - Mens Breakfast